Home · Articles · Discussion Forum · F.A.Q. · News · Photos · Contacts 27.07.2024
Navigation
Home
About us
Articles
Why English?
Psychological Club
Discussion Forum
Events
F.A.Q.
News
Tests
Jokes
About England
Outdoors
Photos
Contacts
Our friends
Co-operation
Search
met
Education
Co-operation
Users Online
Guests Online: 1
No Members Online

Registered Members: 2,644
Unactivated Members: 1693
Newest Member: VasilekDJ
Newsletter
Members only
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
Is there anybody fro...
Hey, are there any m...
Free Photographs!
It was so friendly a...
For the newcomers
Hottest Threads
For the newcomers [34]
pls, help a newco... [13]
Free Photographs! [8]
Is there anybody ... [7]
Your favourite en... [5]
Просмотр темы
английский сайт | About the club | Photos
Автор Free Photographs!
Bannor
Администратор

Опубликовано 06.05.2009 14:31
Have you ever wished you had some large, high-quality photographs of yourself, for example to send to family members far away, or just wanted some nice portraits of yourself? I am offering a free photosession to members of the English Club. I have a decent camera, some EXCELLENT lenses and a professional flash. You may have seen me at MECC occasionally taking photographs of people, or seen some of my pictures.

So if you would like some photographs of yourself, in some beautiful park, or somewhere else that you might prefer, I am offering this chance - for free!

What do I get out of this? Practice! I like to take pictures, but it is not as easy as it seems. It requires a lot of practice! And sometimes my girlfriend is busy doing something, and doesn't want me to take pictures of her! smiley This way, you get some good pictures, and I get some photography practice - it's as simple as that! And as an added bonus, you get some free English practice as well; from a native speaker, no less! smiley

If you would like to take me up on my offer, you may reply to this post, or send me a private message on this site (see the small box to the right of this message), and we can iron out the details. BTW, the pictures I will take here will NOT automatically be posted on my MECC photos page (unless you specifically agree, that is!)

This offer is free for the first 5 people to respond. After that - we'll see! smiley

Philip
Изменил(а) Bannor, 08.05.2009 12:13
281712278 bannor_p http://foto.mail.ru/mail/philpics/ Послать приватное сообщение
Автор RE: Free Photographs!
umdrehena
Пользователь

Опубликовано 06.05.2009 16:07
i ld like to be in a list of first 5... i hope so smiley
Послать приватное сообщение
Автор RE: Free Photo-session
Bannor
Администратор

Опубликовано 06.05.2009 20:56
umdrehena

I'm quite surprised at the number of responses already - I didn't think there would be many! Wow! smiley Please send me a private message on this site, and I will reply with all details!

Thank you for your interest!

Philip
Изменил(а) Bannor, 06.05.2009 21:00
281712278 bannor_p http://foto.mail.ru/mail/philpics/ Послать приватное сообщение
diana777
Пользователь

Опубликовано 31.05.2009 18:57
I'd like to use this unique opportunity !
Автор RE: Free photosession
Bannor
Администратор

Опубликовано 02.06.2009 12:37
Dianna777 - I have decided to extend my offer a bit longer - I have photographed several people already. It was fun, and I learned a lot, but I still need a bit more practice! smiley I will send you an email with further details.

Philip
Изменил(а) Bannor, 19.06.2009 13:45
Foxtrot
Пользователь

Опубликовано 26.06.2009 16:01
If this offer is still in force and applies not only for women, I would like to accept it smileysmileysmiley
Alex
Изменил(а) Foxtrot, 26.06.2009 16:03
720941 Послать приватное сообщение
Bannor
Администратор

Опубликовано 30.06.2009 10:06
Foxtrot / Alex

I have been photographing only women so far, but I think if you put on a dress, and we use some Photoshop on the images, no-one will know the difference! smiley smiley

(You WERE joking, right??) smiley
Kirill Frolenkov
Пользователь

Опубликовано 27.09.2011 14:52
Sign me too. I really would like to know more about photo art. Because it is really a grand art.
suddengale
Пользователь

Опубликовано 20.06.2012 23:39
Hi Everyone!

I am a photographer too))) And I have found this topic to be interesting for me! If somebody would like to walk around the city, get new photos and practice English I will be really glad to organize that! So I am waiting for your response!
Изменил(а) suddengale, 20.06.2012 23:42
Перейти на форум:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.